2019 Fleurs de Prairie Seed Grant Application
In honor of the Fleurs de Prairie Seeds of Beauty campaign, acknowledging those who create beauty in their communities—powered by kindness, strengthened by generosity and always in celebration of the hustle—Fleurs de Prairie would like to honor these men and women by providing Seed Grants, to three creators to help nurture their passion.
Seed Grants Through Seed Grants, Fleurs de Prairie will provide creators with means to positively impact the world. Seed Grants of $2,500.00 will be given to three creators who are striving to turn their passion and side hustle into a reality. If selected, the Seed Grants can be used however the creator sees fit, in order to help grow their brand.
Phase One: Submissions
Friday, March 15, 2019–Friday, September 6, 2019
Phase Two: Judging and Announcement
- Judging: Monday, September 9–Thursday, October 4, 2019
- Winner Announcement: Friday, October 18, 2019
How to enter:
To enter, creators will visit fleursdeprairie.com/seedsofbeauty and fill out all required fields, upload all required documentation as stated on the entry form and submit by program end date.
- Date of birth
- Instagram (optional)
- Personal/brand website URL (optional)
- Answer the following questions in 250 words or less, per question
- Why do you think Fleurs de Prairie should give you a seed grant?
- How do you “create beauty?”
- What impact does your work have on your community?
- How could this seed grant help your brand grow?
Members of The Thomas Collective and Fleurs de Prairie will review all applicants and narrow it down to three grand prize winners based on the criteria outlined below.
- Submission’s appropriateness to theme of creating beauty in their community, 35%
- Submission’s demonstrated need for a grant, 30%
- Submission’s verification of impacting community through work, 35%
Three grand prize winners will each be granted $2,500.00 to use toward their passion project. Winners and their stories will be featured on the Fleurs de Prairie website with potential partnership opportunities in the following year.